Saturday, November 8, 2008

WOW

I can not believe that it is finally Saturday! I watched Final Destination 2 last night by myself. Scared the heck out of me!!! Hopefully I will be able to get some new movies today . . . . .I guess we will see. I told ya all about the ribs . .well this morning I made homemade hash browns, scrabbled eggs (seasoned just right) and bacon (crispy) and made breakfast burritoes with cheese and salsa. Oh how good it was with my peppermint mocha creamer in my coffee. My life seems pretty plain however like my friend says it NO DRAMMA!!!!!! Fun but quiet. I cleaned house all morning. I know How boring, even got the windows inside and out of the whole house. That was a job in its self!!!!! I've been having fun listening to my music and dancing around the house. Kids are partying with me. How cute huh??? Well right now is quiet time so I am able to write real quick before we go outside and play chalk all over the driveway. I'm even gonna draw my special flower. It'll be a blast!!!!! Well till later folks, have a GOD filled day and enjoy your loved ones!!!! Hey remember Santa is watching for good and bad little boys and girls!!!!! LOL!!!

No comments: