Wednesday, November 12, 2008

sMILE AND TAKE A DRINK

Well for today I am on this computer but as for tommorow I will have to go to the library in order to post. Take NO pity on me. As soon as I get a laptop there will be no problem. PineePeps are hella good. Im telling you all you should really try them. Hey Acehole!!! Yes you know who you are!!! Not you Faurdes Noor. Talking at a friend who is reading this. Find laughter in this!!!! I am smiling NOW!!!! What goes in must come out!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!! Anyways have a great day and give lots of belly rubs!!!!!!

2 comments:

ACE DIAMOND said...

no worries dear, boots and brina will get plenty of belly rubs from me, the belly rub king!!!!!
i am the ace, the one and only almighty acehole..............

Firdaus Noor ( Fir ) said...

hahaha.. its ok.. hope u`ll got laptop soon so easy for u to do anything.. Have a nice day N Have Fun!! GOD is somewhere.. :)