Friday, November 7, 2008

Its FRIDAY!!!!!!

I'm in the mood for green today. Wow we ate good today!!! We had homemade beans, homemade mashed potatoes and beef ribs with two kinds of sauce and guess what I made up a new drink (shot) I call it PineePep! Basically pineapple juice and peppermint snhapps with a garnish of pineapple. Damn they are GREAT!!!! Also made mocha fraps here at home. I'm telling you who wouldnt want to be my friend? The movie yesterday was cool. Ended up watching The Rat Race after chillins went to sleep too. My friend helped cook so man it was some great eatin!!!!! Well I am sorry to be posting so late today but my day has been very busy yet hella fun!!!! Be cool and stay safe!!! Hey dude I visited your site, way cool. The pics are awesome!!!! Keep in touch and yes I have you on my YM.

1 comment:

Firdaus Noor ( Fir ) said...

hey.. treetree.. thanks for followed my blog.. keep in touch.. hey, dont shy to share pic with ur fren.. have a nice day...