Thursday, November 13, 2008

CRAZY LADY

I guess I am know to one as crazy lady (acehole). I do not fit the description if any really knows me. I am still using the lap top but again may only be for tonight. As soon as my friends leaves it is off to the library for me. I am so happy that I now have two people that read about my boring yet wonderful life. I am soooo very blessed!!! I have wonderful friends and great kids and my health and my new found church. God is awesome in the way he works through our lives putting us at times in places we never thought we would ever be, just to better us in ways we ourselves dont always comprehend. I am being taught valuable lessons right now in things and people that I want and dont want in my life. It is sad that we as people have to throw out the garbage per say every once in awhile. Anyways, enjoy life and keep a smile on your face, its usually the first thing a person sees, unless you are turned around and then hopefully it is your firm butt!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Okay I crack myself up some times. Have a great night. . .I am now going to sleep good night all until next time.

3 comments:

Firdaus Noor ( Fir ) said...

everything had happen in our life had been create by God Before. its same like a film there a director and artist.. we just follow the script to act.. but the different is director we can ignore but God "No way to run" hehehe!! keep in touch.. Have fun..

ACE DIAMOND said...

ok, tree dear, the "crazy lady" thing is a long standing inside joke between you and i. it stems from the first time i got you wasted on 800mg ibuprofin and dr.pepper........and for for those who really know you.......i know you better than just about anyone.

i was unable to read the rest of your letter as it gave me a severely strong urge to wretch and puke...........you know where i stand on the matter of church and a name of a certain deity i prefer not to mention........hail satan!
now for breakfast......

Firdaus Noor ( Fir ) said...

haii.. im waiting your new post but mybe u still dont have time to post it.. anway, hope you always in good health and happy always.. :)