Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another Day

Today is yet another day! I have family friends and my health. We went shopping today and bought some Nummy food (Chicken, pork and beef ribs and everything else imaginalble). We are in for some good eatin!!!!! Oh did I mention I LOVE to cook? Best way to a mans heart!!!lol. Anyways, be well and be wise!!!! Hey does anyone want a snowshoe???? {that is a drink with hot cocoa and peppermint snhapps} My dear friend made one for me one day and I just think they are the best, especially when it is cold out. When I am out of snhapps I tell her that I have no shoes for my snow. LOL!!! Okay well I think it is funny. It is beautiful outside today however we are all staying indoors for chicken thighs, homemade beans and greek salad. After dinner a movie "The Snowman" with the chillins. Well everyone that reads this have a great evening, I know I will! Oh and to the gentlman that sent his condolances and rest in peace for my honeys grandma, thank you!

1 comment:

Firdaus Noor ( Fir ) said...

hahaha... nice short story.. keep in touch k.. dont forgot to follow my blog ah..

http://tmwos.blogspot.com/

p/s: sorry its my fault not TM its acctualy YM (yahoo massenger..

Have a nice day...