Tuesday, March 10, 2009

PRAYING

Sometimes we pray and there seems to be no answer or we get an answer we don't particularly like. We learn things that we may not truly have wanted to know but are told to open our eyes to the greater picture. We pray sometimes because we want our way just to find out that once again we must realize that it is not our way but Gods way that counts and that matters. No one is perfect!!!! We would all like to claim to be, but are not!!!!! My daughter told me one night to pray for what it was that I felt I wanted and that God is the most powerful being and that only He can make these things, wants, desires truly a reality. I had told her that God had opened my eyes to the truth and that I did not know if we could have what we wanted but we will always be given what we need. Well Im not sure which one of us prayed harder or believed stronger but our prayers were and are being answered as we speak. I guess what we wanted is also what God figured we needed. God opened the eyes of a person we missed dearly and I continue to pray that His eyes will remain open. Thank you God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prayer does work and we must always be thankful for what we have.

No comments: